Friday, August 21, 2009

Todays fun.

I'm pretty burnt out on studying both for the kung fu pre-test and for the security certification. Very difficult to focus. 2 more days until the pre-test then another 2 to the certification test.

Last night after I got home from work the construction guys showed up and installed the rest of the structural support. At one point while talking to them I got the response "Oh...I thought you had that inspected today." *sigh* So today I called for the inspection and happily it's supposed to happen today. I just hope they won't be too pissed that the contractor didn't get the inspections done at the appropriate times. They could be really strict about it which would mean that all of it would have to be torn out and re-done. That would pretty much ruin the entire thing since I don't have enough money to do that.

I've given up on doing the book indexing for the cert test that I wanted to do. Instead I'm doing a much more basic index and just hoping it's sufficient. I really need to pass this test the first time.

On the positive side...if I fail the cert I can retake. If I somehow fail the pre-test I can retake, I'll just be very very embarrassed.

I wish they'd send me the new version of my solar project...I want to see how bad it's going to be and how much it's going to save me. Still pissed about that being portrayed falsely to me, I have two full mock ups that were 8.4kwh systems and yet now they can't get it to work. Likely I'll be stuck with a 6.8kwh system.

No comments: